Guaranteed Removals – Remove Negative Search Results
100% Guarantee or Money Back. With Our Service Guarantee, Once We Remove A Piece Of Content, We Guarantee It Gone For Life!
Negative Online Content Hurting Your Reputation? We Can Help.
RTS Group a division of RTS Website Design is the largest and most trusted online content removal company. We specialize in the permanent deletion of negative material on websites and search engines.
We have successfully helped clients across the US.
- Repair Your Online Reputation – Guaranteed
- Your Negative Content Solution
- We will Permanently Remove Your Negative Online Content and Enhance Your Online Reputation.
Our solutions are built to repair the damages of false or inaccurate information, and defend against future reputation crises.
Removal Services Do Not Come Cheep $$$$
We have a 100% guarantee or your money back. With our service guarantee, once we remove a piece of content, we guarantee it gone for life!
Remove Online Content Permanently And Guaranteed Gone For Life!
Negative content found online can have a significant impact on a person or brand’s reputation. That’s why we have built packaged solutions to combat current and future damaging content. We detect and permanently remove online content, guaranteed.
We provide individuals and businesses with the resources to effectively manage their online presence.
- Remove Online Content Permanently
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Lifetime Removal Assurance
How We Are Different
RTS Group is the leading authority in reputation management. We have a unique approach that combines content removal and reputation management in one effective solution. Our reputation specialists can help you remove the following:
- Negative Search Results
- Defamation on Forums & Attack Sites
- Private Information or legal documents published on Government websites
Our Content Removal & Reputation Management Process
Discovery: We examine your online presence to determine your needs, goals, and the content you want us to remove or displace.
Measure, Analyze & Prioritize: Our removal strategists determine which tactics or course of action is the most effective to remove the negative content.
Design & Launch Removal Campaign: Our team of experts take action using publisher outreach, legal options, SEO strategies, or a combination of multiple facets.
Track Progress: We measure progress against your goals, updating you regularly on the checkpoints of your personalized campaign.
We Remove All Types of Content
We help individuals and businesses control their online image by removing negative content from sites across the internet. Including but not limited to:
- False Accusations
- Negative Blog Posts
- Reviews and Complaints
- Legal Discrepancies
- Google Images
- Negative Videos
- Revenge Posts
- Public Forum Posts
No Hassle and No Risk!
We have a 100% Money Back Guarantee. If for any reason the same bad content reappears we will remove it free of charge.
With our service guarantee, once we remove a piece of content, we guarantee it gone for life!
See Our FAQ
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Lifetime Removal Assurance
- Only Pay for Success
“I looked for a company to help me remove content about my business for a long time and finally settled with them because money back guarantee if not successful, so I though: “Why not give it a try?”. My business was sadly tarnished do to a few bogies one star reviews. It took the full 90 days, but they were successful in the end. All this time, they emailed me they were still trying to get a positive outcome for me. I remember thinking “yeah, right… how many times can you ask the same thing to the webmaster and get the same outcome yet hope for a different one”. Well… I was wrong. They were still working on it and they succeeded. It was not cheap. It’s very expensive for what it is. BUT that being said, If I had to do it again, I would, and I would pay again. It’s hard to find people who get the job done and offer a similar guarantee. My content was not deleted but deindexed. I really think no better outcome could have been achieved. I am actually still surprised they managed that! I would recommend without hesitation. Their service was also very good. Enjoyable experience.”
“After researching several services, I opted to work with RTS Group and they absolutely followed through. There are a lot of companies that will take your money and run with zero results. NOT RTS Group. They have a 100% guarantee or your money back if they are not successful. In my case, they requested 90 days for completion, but offered an expedited service for an additional fee, and I am happy to report the case was successfully resolved in less than 1 week. I absolutely recommend them.”
“Having been in business for 22 years, we never used an online reputation service. This was a huge mistake. I wish I had used this service years ago. We have used RTS for the last 6 months and they have been wonderful in helping us boost our online PR and Modernize our presence and get the good word out about our company and our services. I would highly recommend this service to anyone who does not know how to make their company look good online.”
“RTS Group was great, with Paul being especially helpful. I had a picture that was used by a spam site, and Paul got the picture off within a week and a half. Upon searching to make sure it was down, I realized that the picture had also been used by another spam company that came up through another search engine but not the one I had originally used (I had only checked Google at first). Paul had the other links taken down as well and did so within a week. I was SO appreciative of how quick he was, and very caring and empathetic during the process (the picture had been a very stressful situation). I would absolutely recommend RTS, and especially, especially, especially Pau, to anyone needing to have something removed from online. Thanks, Paul! As I said numerous times, I appreciate you and your help!”
Who is RTS Group, a Division of RTS Website Design?
- RTS Group has grown into one of the largest and fastest growing companies in the industry of “Reputation Management”. We work with a team of experts in the fields of paralegal, technology, public relations and security working across the US. We work with many individuals and businesses every month. RTS Group was founded with the purpose of giving brands and people control over their online reputation.
How long does it take to see results?
- Every case is different. Generally, we ask for 90 days in our contract for removals. However, content can be removed well before the 90 day threshold in many cases. We do offer expedite options for those that need quick results at an addition cost.
Does it matter if the negative content is true or false?
- No. At RTS Group, we understand that mistakes happen. Just because a business has complaints, doesn’t mean they don’t have thousands of customers who value them. Just because an individual or a business has made a mistake, doesn’t necessarily mean that mistake should define them for the rest of their lives.
Remove content means that you push content down on search results?
- No, we can permanently remove your content online. That’s what separates RTS Group from the rest. While our competitors focus on pushing down or hiding content, we delete it – PERMANENTLY.
Can you remove reviews?
- Yes. In fact, we have review management services that specifically focus on the removal of negative or fake reviews, the monitoring of review platforms and review boost campaigns to improve star ratings and your brands standing in the comparison shopping funnel.
Which websites can you remove content from?
- To date, we have successfully removed content from or outright deleted over 25,000 links. We have successfully removed news articles, blogs, attack websites, reviews, complaints, mugshots, civil legal documents, pdf’s, pictures, videos, and more. Not everything is possible to remove, but we have removed many things that our clients initially believed were impossible.
What is the removal process?
- New clients will be assigned an Operations Consultant. The Ops Consultant will go over the details of the specific content we are trying to remove. How old is the content? What is the story behind it? Is it true or false? If this is regarding a criminal or civil matter, what was the outcome of the case? Do you have any paperwork on the matter? Do we have prior experience with the website you are trying to remove from? Etc. Each situation is different, and how we go about attempting to remove the content depends on the situation.
I’ve been told that content can’t be removed
- They’re wrong. Most reputation companies focus on pushing down negative content in the search engine, rather than learning how to get content removed. Due to this, we often hear of competitors telling clients that what we’re offering is impossible.
- Of course, removing content is not impossible. We do it every day. If someone created an article or page, we can remove the content. All our services are completely legal, and clients don’t pay unless we can remove their issue.
What is the cost? Removal Services Don’t Come Cheep $$$$.
- That depends on the difficulty and amount of links you want to remove. For a free, no-obligation quote: Contact one of our RTS Group Consultants who will personally review your case.
- Our prices for removals are one-time fees, with 100% money back guarantee if we can not successfully remove the content.
Can you protect against future negative content?
- Yes. Our removal service is focused on deleting negative content you currently have, but we have other services that protect you from negative content that may arise down the road.
- Our Monitoring services scan the internet to detect any and all new content under your keywords.
- Our Search Engine Optimization and Content Marketing services create and optimize high authority content for your brand. This builds a buffer from new negative content becoming highly visible on search engines.
Can you create positive content?
- Yes, we have reputation management to produce positive content for brands and individuals. Our focus is on getting you cited in credible news articles or guest blog posts. This types of content can rank very positively in search results.
- By using our removal services, you can take your reputation from negative to neutral. By taking additional measures to develop and promote positive content, you’re turning your online reputation from a liability, to neutral, to a selling point.
What does de-index mean?
- When something is de-indexed, the content still exists, but it has been completely removed from a search engine. It will not be findable on any search term—not on page 1, not on page 41. Even if you were to copy and paste the link of the negative article that you wish to remove from the search engine, it would still not show up anywhere. Generally, de-indexing is as good a solution as deletion because the only way to find the de-indexed article is to go directly to the website and search for it (which generally never happens in practice).
- Our first goal is to outright delete negative content from existence on the offending website, but some news organizations or websites have a policy of never removing content. In these situations, sometimes the website is willing to compromise and deindex the offending page.
What is SERP Analysis?
- SERP Analysis is the practice of search result examination and keyword research to determine the most effective strategies to improve ones standing and reputation on Search Engine Results Pages.